The Long Beach Hotel Alliance represents the local hospitality and restaurant industries and serves as a liaison with all areas of
city government, special constituency groups and related tourism entities.
Long Beach’s hospitality industry is the 2nd largest employer in the City according to Wade E. Martin, Ph.D., Professor and Chair,
Department of Economics at California State University, Long Beach.
Your benefits include:
• Representation in local and regional government and communities
• Access to hospitality membership contact list of nearly 200 hotels and hospitality businesses
• Access to latest industry trends reports from PKF Consulting
• Network within committees – Public Affairs, Marketing, or Sustainability
• Members-only rates to educational seminars featuring industry professionals, such as:
• Economic Forecasting
• Emergency Preparedness
• Human Resources Laws and Issues
• Sustainability Issues and Policies
• Members-only rates to signature Hotel Alliance events, such as:
• Annual Hotel Awards Recogntion – highlighting our hotel members’ outstanding employees
• Annual Golf Charity Event – supporting scholarships for Long Beach students
• Exclusive members-only newsletters
• Regular newsletters include our upcoming networking events, Allied Member Spotlight, and special offers.
• Access to use the Hotel Alliance website to promote your events and special offers